Foobar is a freeware audio player (player vote) is pretty neat and simple to Windows-based operating systems, both XP and Vista.
In my experience using this Foobar2000, this application is very suitable for use by users of notebook or portable PC, because this software takes very little memory when we're using it as an audio player, so that the consumption of batteries we use are slightly more efficient. Unlike other audio player application which sometimes make the computer or notebook hangs and takes a lot of RAM memory.
Some features Foobar2000 is full support for Unicode, ReplayGain, and supports many audio formats player.
The main features of Foobar include:
* Supports various audio formats including: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, snd and more with additional components.
* Gapless playback, has a function to sort your music tracks that you play.
* Support Unicode fully.
* User Interface that allows users
* Ability tag better.
* Support for ripping audio CD's with good
* ReplayGain support fully.
* The open-architecture in a component architecture allowing third parties to extend and improve the functions of Foobar2000.
* And others.
Currently Foobar2000 has released the newest version, which you can download at download sites as well as the official site Foobar2000. Foobar2000 0.9.6.9 beta 1. Although still in beta, but you ought to try on your notebook or home computer.